Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tianna's Wedding Day

It's always crazy the day of a wedding with lots to do and lots going on.  We all got up early and I headed over to my sisters for her to do my hair and all the bridesmaids and Tianna went to Blow to get their hair and makeup done.  We all hurried home and got in out fancy clothes and headed to the St. George Temple for the ceremony.  It is always to beautiful and peaceful in the temple and I love that you can forget the outside for a while.  After the ceremony we headed outside for pictures on the temple grounds and then went to a wonderful luncheon that Eric's family hosted.  I am sad that I don't have any pictures of the luncheon because they had it decorated so nice and the food was awesome.

The Happy Couple


Tianna is happy to be married

Sisters

Bridesmaids hugs

Grandpa Thompson

Hug from dad

Mom's turn

My new son in-law

Brinlee and Eric

Coop and Aunt Shell

Sienna and Brinlee excited for Tianna






No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's