Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Spa Day

I spent most of the day in the kitchen cooking roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots, green beans, jello salad, rolls, and the grand finale was the cherry kuchen and apple kuchen.  My mom found this recipe years ago and we have always had it with apples until today.  Jayson and Ryan are not big apple fans so I decided to try a cherry for them and it was really good.  You make a sweet bread for the bottom and then top it with either sliced apples or cherry pie filling.  Then sprinkle, cinnamon, sugar, butter and top with heavy whipping cream.  I think I gained 5 lbs.  After dinner the guys all watched football while us girls tried out our skills.  Teisha cut Jayden and Coopers hair and waxed Jaydens eyebrows.  (He wasn't real thrilled)  I gave pedicures and did gel toes for Samantha, Tianna, and Brinlee.  By the time I got into bed at 11 I was beat, but it was a great day!
Soooo yummy!


No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's