Sunday, April 12, 2015

Get Together With Friends

We all love it when Jayson cooks dutch oven chicken and since Dustin is leaving tomorrow for Cincinnati for the summer, we decided to have his friends and Kim Jameson and her family over for Sunday dinner.  I wish I would have gotten more pictures.  I didn't think about it until most everyone was gone.  There were 17 of us total.  It was fun visiting and sitting out on our new patio furniture.  Kim and I decided we are going to get together once a month on the second Sunday and we will trade off houses.  We will just do a pot luck with a dinner theme each month.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I love to get together and miss having family close.  I have known Kim since I was about 7 and she has always been like a second mom to me.  I have always loved spending time with her and look forward to lots of fun get togethers.  I love her kids too.  I babysat them from the time they were born until I was 14 when they moved and then when they moved back I was able to babysit Haylie.  I can't believe they are all grown up.
Kim and her daughter in-law Harmony are getting tips
on dutch oven cooking from the expert!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's