Monday, May 11, 2015

New Toy - I'm Spoiled

Jayson has been spoiling me like crazy lately.  I'm not complaining!  He bought me a set of patio furniture a few weeks ago that I love and have already spent lots of time out on in the evenings.  I have been wanting a sports car that isn't like what everyone else has.  I got a Kia Optima about 2 1/2 years ago and absolutely have loved that car.  We were out driving around and we always go look at cars.  We haven't been Chevy fans in years and were planning to get a ford Explorer or something more for family trips.  I thought with most of our kids raised I didn't need anything too roomy but we have taken our married kids every time we go on vacation and need something with more room.  Jayson just traded in his 2013 Power Stroke for a 2015 and added a 6th seat.  He spotted a 2015 SS Sedan on the chevy lot and we fell in love.  Once we drove it and realized they are very rare with only two sold in St. George and it has a V8 with so much power. We love this car.   It was designed to be like a race car.  Faster than a Camero but not as fast as a Vet.  I just hope I can stay out of trouble because I sure love the power this car has and can't keep Jayson out of it.  He loves the power and says we are keeping it forever because it will be a collector.  I guess the pickup will be for road trips with the family.  This is our fun vehicle.
The seat was up against the steering wheel
I love his goofy side!

He is so cute!




No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's