Monday, October 5, 2015

Great Weekend

What a great weekend spending time with all of our kids.  There is nothing I enjoy more than Jayson and our kids.  The best thing I have ever done is have 4 amazing kids, that I wouldn't trade for anything.  I feel so lucky and blessed to be their mother.  Friday night Jayson and I took Teisha out to eat and we headed back to the house to watch a movie she had been wanting us to see.  Saturday night we had Teisha, Ryan, Tianna, and Eric at the house.  We ordered pizza and then we all watched an old 90's movie and laughed a ton.  Sunday morning I got up early and made homemade pumpkin pancakes with homemade carmel, pecan syrup and pumpkin waffles with homemade apple cider syrup, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage, and hash browns.  The kids all came over and ate breakfast before general conference.  After conference Jayson cooked dutch oven chicken and I made two pans of sticky buns.  It was a fun weekend of laughing, watching movies, and eating way to much yummy food.






No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's