Saturday, February 6, 2016

Thankful For Simple Things

I read an article this morning that was called, Practicing Gratitude For Health And Happiness.  We live in a world full of negativity and sometimes it is so hard to be positive and remember how blessed we truly are.  I have so many things to be thankful for everyday and I forget how truly blessed and lucky I am and lots of times look past the simple things.  Something that I have really gotten thankful for is my cup of herbal tea every morning.  I'm so thankful for a sweet friend that got me hooked on Herbalife almost 5 years ago.  Every morning I make a cup of herbal tea with Aloe.  The tea has natural caffeine so it just seems to make me feel good and ready for my day.  In the winter I love it hot everyday and in the summer I like it cold.  I've even gotten Jayson hooked on it now and he drinks it all day.  I usually only have one cup a day, but I'm not one that has ever liked caffeine or needs it.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's