Saturday, August 20, 2016

Fun Week With Dustin Home

It's been nice having Dustin home for the week.  Tuesday night me, Dust, Jayden, Teisha, and Ryan went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse.  It was kind of a pre birthday celebration for Dust since his birthday is in September and he will be in Wyoming.  Last night Tianna and Eric got home from his families summer vacation in Park City, so I barbecued tri tip and Teisha came down and we all visited and ate dinner.  Today we took Jayson's dad and all of us went up to Teisha and Ryan's in Springdale and spent the afternoon at the pond they made.  They built a plate form with a rope so you can swing out over the water.  It was so fun and peaceful up there and it's always so beautiful.  Grandpa hadn't been up there yet and he loved it.  He couldn't believe how beautiful it was.  I was sad I couldn't use the rope swing, but I was able to get in the paddle boat with grandpa and then with Jayson.  It was so muddy and slick and I was afraid of hurting my ankle worse.

After our fun day we had everyone over at the house including Ryan's brother Ty and Jayson's nephew Brennen to watch the Diaz vs. McGregor 2: UFC 202 fight.  The guys love watching the fights.  We rent one almost every month now and have them all over.  We ordered pizza and buffalo wild wings.  After we ate the girls and I headed out to shop while the boys watched.  It was really hard on me to walk around, but I didn't want to miss out on time with my girls.  Nothing better than family time.  I'm so thankful for my fun family.
Ryan & Teisha 


Awesome pond

Dustin getting ready to swing

Jayson taking a ride with Ryan's niece 

Jayden going to swing

Here goes Jayson


Jayden, Dustin, Teisha, & Jayson

There goes Jayden




Ryan's brother, his sister, & Tianna

Eric is going to try it

Grandpa Jay & Ryan taking a ride in the paddle boat

It's good exercise

Tianna is showing Eric how it's done

Eric got a new pickup yesterday, so they drove it up to
Springdale.  

Grubbing before the fights


Those lights put off such a glare

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's