Monday, October 24, 2016

Fun Weekend

We had another great weekend.  Thursday night we went to the movie Magnificent 7 with Teisha and Ryan.  That was a really good movie.  Friday night Teisha and I went to What Woman Want.  We bought a few fun things and then she took Jayden up to Springdale with her for the weekend, so Jayson and I had the house to ourselves.  We love just hanging out together and watching our favorite shows.  Saturday I cleaned both my pantries out and made a huge batch of pumpkin cookies for neighbors and visiting teaching families and Jayson's home teaching families.  Jayson went and cleaned his shop and then at 5 we picked up his parent's and headed up to Springdale for a dutch oven cook out and some barn dancing.  Teisha and I were partners in the line dancing and some woman saw Jayson standing over there and thought he was single and grabbed him.  He had fun and I'm glad someone got him out there.  That's what happens when he won't dance with me.  Ha ha  Then I got him to dance a couple of songs with me and Teisha snapped a few pictures of us having fun.  I haven't danced like that since college and I miss it.  I love to dance.  I took a country dance class with a good friend from my senior class and we had so much fun.  He was a better dancer than me, but I loved it.  The problem is there was no were in Lovell to dance like that, so I have forgotten it all.  Jayson and I are going to look for a class to sign up for so next year we can go keep up with the others.

They assigned us last names and most
of the woman were Mae.




He can sure make me laugh.
Some of the fiddlers. 

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's