Saturday, February 18, 2017

Our Favorite Time Of Year

We love the parade of homes in St. George.  It's become an annual event that we all look forward to in February.  This year was a little more crazy than last year with me doing nails and school, so I planned to take the whole day Friday and Saturday to spend looking with Jayson and ended up working until 2.  We headed out and were still able to see quite a few homes and were back at it Saturday.  Jayson's school friend's daughter and her family were passing through town so we took them to dinner.  Lacey Schwope and her husband and 3 darling little girls.  I got to hold the brand new baby the whole time.  It was hard to find a place to eat in this town between parade of homes and soccer tournaments, it was horrible.  We finally settled for Chili's.  Jayson and I saw a few more homes on Sunday and then Monday I had school off for President's day and Teisha hadn't seen any homes yet.  I didn't want her to go alone, so I bought me and Tianna another ticket and we spent all of Monday going with Teisha.  We even dragged Jayden along for part of the day and then came home and ordered pizza.  What a fun weekend.  I love spending time with my family.  Sorry for the picture overload, but you gotta love beautiful new homes.
This is a cool coper tub!

Old people master suite with separate beds.  I'll never
sleep in separate beds.  No way!


This house had a huge trophy room and a huge room
for all the animals this professional hunter killed.  It was unreal.

Monkeys on the wall.


Had to have an armed cop on duty so that people didn't get
to mad at the guy for killing all these.

He has hunted and fished everywhere.

See the animal heads in the corner of his living room?

This backyard was my favorite.  This is my dream
sanctuary.  I live for the outdoors in St. George.


Love this rock and brick.

Beautiful.



This would be hard to keep clean, but so beautiful.



I love fireplaces in bathrooms and master suites.

Cute bunkbeds.  What a fun grandkid hangout.

More fun.



Pretty master.



Love this cozy kitchen.



This was the coolest playhouse built in the basement with a slide,
ladder, and lots of little hiding places inside.


Jayden tried to act like he wasn't having fun,
but he loves us girls.

My kind of dining room.

All the trophies from the hunter.


Unreal!



Love these cute girls of mine.

The biggest parade home this year with over 7,000 square feet.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's