Friday, March 31, 2017

Look Who Finally Got A Cell Phone

Call me old fashioned and crazy, but I hate the idea of kids with cell phones.  I think it's nuts.  We never had them and survived just fine.  I don't like how they consume everyone and their attention.  Jayson and I haven't wanted to compete with a phone.  Dustin and Teisha were both 18 when they got them and Tianna was 17 because she was student body president and the leaders had to keep texting and calling me, so we finally got her a phone.  Jayden turned 16 in November and is probably the only kid at the high school without a phone.  We started feeling bad because his friends didn't include him as much and they always had to text my phone, so today after school I took him and let him pick out his phone.  He is sooo excited.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's