Saturday, April 15, 2017

Another Busy, Fun Filled Day

We were up bright and early this morning to drive up to Springdale for the annual Easter egg hunt at Ryan's parents gift shop and hotel (The Bumbleberry).  After the egg hunt we drove back to St. George and took the kids to get some lunch at Taco Bell and then to the all abilities park.  It is the coolest park for all kinds of  kids, even kids with handicaps.  We took a train ride and watched the volcano erupt and the kids rain through the waterfall.  Cooper didn't want to leave.  Our next stop was the St. George golf course pond to feed the swans, ducks, and geese.  After that we ordered pizza and colored Easter eggs.  Then I bathed all the kids and gave my mom and Teisha pedicures and did Tianna's nails.  We finished at 12:30 a.m. and after I got my house back in order I played Easter bunny at 2 a.m.  Another exhausting day, but lot's of fun.  Little kids always make occasions extra special!


Brin and Coop got lots of candy!



Springdale is so beautiful.  It's located right before
entering Zion National Park.

My mom showing the kids the baby ducks.

All of us on Ryan's parents property.



Taking a train ride at the park.








Cooper loved the park.




My beautiful girls!



Cooper poured half a bottle of soap in the tub.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's