Friday, April 14, 2017

Surprise

I got a phone call Wednesday night from my mom at 10:30 asking if her and my two nieces and nephew could come for Easter.  It was a total shock.  They wanted to surprise us all, but decided to let me know.  I'm glad she gave me a heads up because with school I'm super busy.  She just realized the kids didn't have school for a few days so she thought it would be a good time to come visit.  They got here Thursday at midnight, so my mom and I stayed up and visit until 3:30.  I was up early to make everyone breakfast and headed to the school to study and take a math test.  Afterwards we headed to my mom's favorite place for lunch (Chuck a rama) and then off to shop for Easter.  I took my nieces shopping for clothes and went and got all the candy and stuff for their baskets and my own kids baskets.  (Yes, I'm one of those moms that still gives Easter baskets to all my kids and now my sons in-law).  Mom bought the kids Bean Boozled, so we all played and none of us got any good jelli beans except my mom.  I got rotten milk, boogers, and rotten eggs.  So gross.  I made sugar cookies and let the kids paint them.  What a fun filled, busy day.
What a crew at Chuck a rama.

Coop got a nasty jelli bean.


Yuk

I'm surprised this pregnant momma
could play without throwing up.

Jayden got a gross one.


Another nasty one.

Grandma got all the good ones.




Good thing Tianna was by the sink.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's