Thursday, May 25, 2017

Baby Shower For Teisha

It's crazy that my baby is due to have a baby in 6 weeks.  The official due date is July 5th and Teisha is getting nervous about getting the nursery put together, so Tianna and I had a baby shower for her on Saturday.  Tianna wanted to do it at her house since her main living area is a little bigger than mine.  She did all the decorating and invitations and I did the food.  Friday night we cut up celery, carrots, and watermelon.   Eric and Jayson even helped out.  We didn't have as big of a turn out as we wanted because it's such a busy month with end of school, sports, and graduation.  A lot of ladies mailed cards and are bringing gifts later, but we did have 14 ladies and we played some fun games.  There were lots of croissant sandwiches, fruit, punch, and cookies left, so I didn't have to cook Sunday dinner.









These sisters are the cutest and I can't wait
until they both have babies.

Love my beautiful girls.

Tianna is the best decorator.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's