Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Weekend

We had a great weekend of lots of relaxing.  Jayden hung out with his friends most of the weekend, so Jayson and I had a lot of alone time.  It was nice just talking and drinking tea on our back patio.  Saturday morning we took a long bike ride and watched a movie.  I didn't cook Sunday dinner because Tianna and Eric were on their way back from Northern Utah.  Jayson and I took a 4 1/2 hour drive.  I had never been to Gunlock reservoir and Enterprise reservoir, so we checked them out and stopped and walked the trail to the monuments for the mountain meadow massacre.  So sad, but neat how the LDS church has helped designate sites and maintain them for the people that lost their lives.  Sunday night Tianna and Eric came over and we all sat out on the back patio and talked until 11.  Memorial Day Jayden went boating with his buddies, Tianna and I went to my friend Kim's pool and got fried after being in the sun for 3 and a 1/2 hours, and Eric, Jayson, and Jayson's dad went out shooting guns.  We barbecued steaks and hamburgers and hung out on the patio again until 10.  What a great weekend, except Jayden broke his hand tubing at the lake.  I had to take him in today for an x-ray and it's broken, so now we are waiting for the doctor to let us know what to do.




Tianna chillin on the water.

Kim got a new hot tub and I love it.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's