Friday, July 14, 2017

I Spent Most Of The Week In Springdale

Since Teisha had a C Section, she didn't get out of the hospital until Monday evening and since they had to be back the next morning to have the baby checked they just stayed the night at our house.  We were excited to have them here.  Tuesday after the doctor visit and by the time they got back here Teisha was in a lot of pain and I found out she hadn't had any pain pills in 24 hours.  She was having a hard time, so they rested before they headed home and then Jayden and I headed up to Springdale after I got Jayson dinner.  We stayed the night and I helped with the baby in the night.  First thing Wednesday morning Jayden and I had to come back to St. George to get his cast off his hand and have another x-ray.  It still wasn't 100%, but he had worn the cast for 6 weeks, so they took it off and said be careful.  Wednesday evening Jayden and I headed back to Springdale and we stayed until Saturday evening.  I cleaned, did laundry, held the baby, cooked meals, and took a couple of night shifts with Aria.  Teisha had a hard week of being in pain and being really emotional, so it was nice to be there for her.  Jayson came up Saturday and spent the day with all of us.  I enjoyed my week with them.
Grandma time!



No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's