Saturday, July 15, 2017

My Brother Steven Got Married

My youngest brother Steven has been dating Stephany Sessions for 2 years.  Both of them were attending the University of Wyoming in Laramie.  (Jayson and I went to school with Stephany's parents.  Her mother was in Jayson's grade and her father is a year older than Jayson and her father's brother was one of Jayson's best friends in high school).  They got married in Sheridan, Wyoming at Stephany's home and had their reception on her parents property and my mom had a reception in Lovell on Monday night.  I wasn't able to attend because I was in Springdale helping Teisha with the baby and her recovery.  My sister in-law made sure she sent me some great pictures though.
A bunch of handsome Durtsche boys and my oldest Dustin.
My nephew Kirk, Dustin, my youngest brother Steven
(the groom), Patrick, Justin, and Shane.

At the rehearsal the night before.

My beautiful sister Samantha and her kids.

Cooper, Brinlee, and Reece Durtsche
(My sister's precious kiddos)

My brother Shane and his son Kirk.

Our cousin, Bishop Dax Collins married them.



A bunch of Durtsche nieces and nephews.

Justin's daughter Charlee and Sydnee.


My pretty Durtsche sister in-laws and my sister.
Kyle (Patrick's wife), Samantha, Teri (Justin's wife),
and Marci (Shane's wife)

Kyle and her boys.

Reece and Michael

Zac, Shane, Marci, Kirk, and Kade Durtsche

Shane and Marci's 24th anniversary.

My mom and some of her brothers.
Brett and Trudi Mayes, Gary and Darci Mayes, my mom,
and Charlene and Joe Mayes.

Stephany, Steven, and mom.

Bride and Grooms dance.

Steven and mom.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's