Saturday, September 9, 2017

BYU vs. Utes

Since Teisha's father in-law gets season tickets every year for the BYU games he always has some extra each game and invites us to use them once in a while.  It just so happened that they were playing the University of Utah (Utes) and Jayson, Eric, and Tianna like the Utes, so it was a perfect game to go watch.  We had such a good time going up to the game and staying the night with Tianna and Eric.  It was Aria's first game too and she wasn't real thrilled.  The weather was so beautiful and I love going to the games.




This precious princess wasn't to sure about the
headphones that her momma wanted her to
wear.  They didn't last long.

I love it when the Blackhawks fly over.  We
live in such a great country and are so blessed.
I always think of my brother Justin and
how proud I am that he flies Blackhawks for
the national guard.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's