Sunday, February 25, 2018

Parade Of Homes

We always look forward to the parade of homes each year.  Jayson took the day off and we spent the whole day out looking.  We also went out on Saturday and then out to dinner at a New Mexican restaurant in town.  We saw three or four homes that we really liked, but this one is the floor plan we would love to build without the upstairs.  With my bad back and hip I don't do stairs very well anymore.

I would want an all rock or brick fireplace
to the celling.  I'm not a fan of all that white.
A bigger ceiling fan is a must.

I love this kitchen.






The ceiling in this office was neat, but I
wouldn't paint it turquoise. 

I like the big window in the office.

Love the brick on the master bedroom wall.
The two windows would have to go
because we like it dark in our room while we
sleep and these are on the East side of the house.


Master tub needs to be a bigger jet tub for two.




Love the master closet with counter top.




The master shower has two heads, but needs a bigger bench.




Sweet shelf inside the shower.


Love the beach feel in this house.




Of course one of my most favorite things
is the outside with the pool, palm trees,
and patio.  I would live outside at the
pool if I could.






I like the theater room off the living room so
I can be with everyone while I'm cooking.














This huge fridge is a must have.

This is the pantry behind the kitchen.

More of the pantry.

Casita in the bedroom.





Not a fan of the painting in the laundry room.


Laundry room/craft room.


We would have air hockey and fuss ball.

I love brick walls.





Bathroom upstairs.

Love this cute turquoise room with 4 bunk beds
and 6 mini closets.  This would be eliminated
since it's upstairs.


Extra bathroom downstairs.



Not a fan of the wood on the wall.

Love this bathroom off of a bedroom.


No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's