Sunday, July 1, 2018

Doing The Dauntlet

Sunday Jayson and I bought a bunch of food and had a barbecue with my sibling and their families and played games out in the yard and then headed out to do the Dauntlet.

Lovell has a new fitness center called Dauntless and everyone loves it.  When we go to town Jayson goes out to workout.  For Lovell's Days they built an obstacle course called the Duantlet and you could sign up as a team and win.  My sister wanted Jayson or Teisha to do it with her, but Teisha was playing volleyball at the same time and Jayson thought it was running, so she ended up doing it with someone else.  I wasn't able to go watch her because of my back, but on Sunday they opened it up to close family and friends and my brother Justin got invited by his brother in-law, so he invited all of us.  I would have loved to have done it, but my back is too bad, so I held Aria and watched my sister's little boy while my brothers and their families and Jayson, Jayden, and Teisha did it.  They had so much fun and did well.  Jayson can't wait to go next year.




Shane's boys.  Kirk and Christopher.
Got to love Christopher's shorts.  He
just got out of the marines.

Shane climbing the rock wall.

Christopher and Jayson on the balance beam.

Jayden on the rock wall.


Shane's son Zac and Teisha.


Teisha, Zac, Marci, Christopher, Kirk, and Jayden.

My brother Justin.






No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's