Sunday, July 29, 2018

Jayden And I Went To Las Vegas

I wasn't planning on spending 3 days in Vegas, but my sister in-law Kyle texted and said her son Ross was playing in a basketball tournament and they needed a place to stay on Wednesday and Saturday night.  Jayden and Ross are the same age and are close, so Jayden wanted to go down to Vegas to watch Ross play.  My good friend Wendy from Wyoming texted on Wednesday and said she was on her way down with a friend for the tournament.  She wanted me to come down, so Jayden and I drove down Thursday morning.  I stayed in Wendy's room with her Thursday and Friday night and headed home Saturday night at 8.  Jayden stayed with Ross and Kyle.  We had a good time walking the strip, riding the monorail, eating at the Cheesecake Factory, watching a couple of games, and just hanging out.  I alway love spending time with Wendy.  We laugh a lot and talk about old times.  I was worn out from all the walking.
Wendy's son Lafe, Wendy, and Jayden
walking the strip.


Ross at top golf.




Jayson wanted a picture of me with my shades
that he bought me.  I had them on my head inside
and he texted and said, "Now put them on and
send a picture."




Riding the monorail.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's