Monday, July 2, 2018

Splash Pad In Cowley

Our last day in Wyoming was spent taking the kids to the splash pad in Cowley.  We drove around and looked at all the new homes in Cowley and saw a couple we really liked.  We also went to Minchows and had dinner and bought everyone ice cream.  My favorite things was taking the kids on a bike ride everyday.  Most days I pulled the cart behind me, but today Teisha did.  Jayson and I even rode the bicycle built for two one morning and Jayson taught Cooper to ride his bike.  Cooper was a little harder than the average child to teach because he is so smart and adamant that he already knew what to do, but Jayson made him hang in there even when he wanted to quit.  He hit a few parked cars in the process, but he can now officially ride his bike.


Reece is loving the splash pad.


Aria loves water.




I love this house in Cowley.





Coop can ride his bike!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's