Sunday, September 8, 2019

Dustin's 31st Birthday

I say it every year, but where does the time go?  Dustin is turning 31 and I'm feeling old.  Thirty one years ago he made me a momma at age 16.  I think back and can't even believe I had a baby in September of my junior year.  I had two years of high school left.  It's crazy to think that was even my life.  I've been through a lot in my life and I definitely wouldn't do the same things and make the same choices, but I love my kids and am so thankful to be their momma.  I wouldn't trade Dustin for anything and am so grateful I chose to keep him even though it was so hard.  I sure love this fun, loving, energetic guy.  He always makes things fun.  He is super witty and always making us laugh and look at that amazing beard he is growing.  He can't seem to grow much hair on his head anymore, but he sure can on his face.  Happy birthday Dust!
I had to include this picture of poppa holding
Lyla at Dustin's birthday party.



No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's