Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jayden's 11th Birthday


I can't believe my baby is 11 already!  His birthday was November 29th and my 40th was the 30th.  Wow, I am feeling old all of a sudden!  We took the party boys to anti gravity ( a place full of trampolines).  We played dodge ball and jumped for about 2 1/2 hours and then came home and ate pizza and the delicious cake Teisha made!  Jayden said it was the best party he has ever had and all the boys seemed to have a lot of fun.  I know Jayson and I were worn out!  I sure wish I had as much energy as I used too!


                                                           Tianna having fun
  The boys and Jayson resting from a tough game of dodge ball
                                                             Teisha and Marshall
                                                              The party boys

 Teisha made this amazing cake all from scratch and it even
had chocolate mousse for the filling!  It was so yummy!
                                                     Eating pizza
                                                                       Eagles football
                                                               Jayden got a new Ipod

3 comments:

Jem said...

Happy Birthday Jayden! Love his face in the last pic!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Jayden is such a handsome boy...what a funtastic Birthday!!!!

Stacey said...

Love the last picture! He is a great mix between you and Jayson!

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's