Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's That Time Again - The Pack Is Back

Jayson and Jayden have been counting down the days for the first football game of the season.  Jayson has reminded me several times that September 4th is going to be a great day.  It just happened to be our favorite team playing tonight for the first game of the season.  My dad's favorite team was always the Green Bay Packer's and he would always yell, "THE PACK IS BACK"!  Jayson and I have become packers fans and my sister Samantha has always been a fan.  Jayden became an Eagles fan when Dustin served his mission in philly and Dustin has always been a Broncos fan along with my brothers Justin, Patrick, and Steven.  My brother Shane has always been a Cowboys fan.  We like the Broncos too, but when they play the packers we root for the pack!
This is Thursday Football at our House





No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's