Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Traditions

Every year before Halloween we all carve pumpkins and make carmel apples.  I remember when I used to get a pumpkin per person.  Now we have so many people and pumpkins have gotten expensive, so this year I just bought a pumpkin per couple.  Samantha had a little help from her two munchkins cleaning the pumpkin out, but after that she was on her own and Jayden was on his own.  Usually we make fancy carmel apples with all kinds of toppings, but this year everyone said the homemade carmel is so good we don't need extras.  I'm ok with that because it saves me lots of work.  We even had extra carmel to put in the freezer!  What a fun night!
Coops pumpkin is bigger than him!















1 comment:

Cassie said...

Looks like lots of fun!

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's