Monday, December 29, 2014

Skiing

The last time Jayson and I skied was 27 years ago.  We went together on a young mens young women's stake activity.  Every year since I have wanted to go but we just never do.  He mentioned it last week and I got serious.  We took Ryan, Teisha, Tianna, Eric, and Jayden and we all had so much fun.  I thought I was going to be horrible and crash a bunch, but it's like riding a bike.  I caught right on and never fell once.  It was a little cold at the end though, so I finished 30 minutes before I wanted to, but I think everyone had a good time.  We went to Eagle Point about 18 miles above Beaver and there weren't many people there.  It was only 6 degrees when we got there though and I'm not a fan of the cold.  I had two pair of gloves on and my hands still froze, so I had to quit before I wanted to.
Eagle point here we come!

Tianna was hiding!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's