Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's With My Sweetheart

I love weekends when Jayson and I just spend the whole weekend together.  We always have a good time together and when there are no worries or anything else to think about but just enjoying time together it's the best.  We pretty much spent the whole weekend looking at houses for the St. George Parade of homes.  There were 28 homes and I think we saw all but about 4.  We went out to dinner and just spent quality time together.  It amazes me that this was our 27th Valentine's together and we still love being together all day.  I've been thinking a lot lately about how lucky I really am.  There is no perfect relationship and you are always going to have your days when you wonder what the heck, but I am really blessed to have such a good guy that loves me and just loves being with me more than anything else.  He gets really bummed and down when he doesn't get enough time with me and I love that he loves me so much.

This was our favorite house

Not a fan of the tub because I love a BIG jett tub for 2!


Dream Kitchen…..I love to cook!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's