Sunday, March 1, 2015

Disneyland With All Our Kids

We haven't been to Disneyland with all our kids in 10 years.  Now that they are all older it's hard to get them all together.  We thought we would still have my sisters kids so we had planned to take them to Disneyland.  When she picked them up early she said she would bring them back so we could still go.  She wasn't able to bring them to St. George and we were all bummed but decided to go anyway and we are so glad we did.  We had such a good time.  We spent two days at both Disneyland and California Adventure.  There were a lot more people than we thought and it rained a little (now I'm home sick with a bad cold), but it was so worth it.  Nothing better than family time.  Both our son's in- law had school so they couldn't come.  We sure missed them.
Southern California sunset

Who doesn't love Disneyland

Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory….our favorite

Patiently waiting to grub

Look at those cool palm trees

I can't believe Jayson talked me into Tower of Terror
Big Mistake, one I won't make again!


Notice in the right corner my head is buried in Jayson.
I'm not a roller coaster fan, but he can talk me into just about anything.


We always tell Jayson his muscles look like Mr. Incredibles.

Waiting for Toy Story.  Game on!  Teisha dominated both times!



Under The Sea



Happiest Place On Earth

Waiting to ride Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Love the parade

I'm not a fan of Thunder Mountain
but Jayson and the kids like it.

Love these awesome kids




Another parade

Riding Screamin




Took a picture like this 10 years ago

Disney fireworks

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's