Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Tianna Got Her Wisdom Teeth Taken Out

Today was the dreaded day that Tianna got her wisdom teeth out.  I took her and Eric picked her up and brought her to our house.  He was so sweet and kept asking her if she needed anything.  He stayed and worked from our house on his computer and between the two of us we replaced her gauze and kept her ice on and off.  I made a big breakfast supper and since there was so much food I invited all the kids over for supper.  Poor Tianna couldn't eat, but I did fix her a shake and then some cream of rice cereal.  Teisha had to work late, so her and Ryan came over at 9 and I fixed them some fresh pancakes and skillet.  It was so nice to have all the kids over and the best part was that Grandma Durtsche face timed Teisha so Brinlee and Cooper could see us.  We haven't talked to them since April.  Now that my sister doesn't speak to any of us anymore it's been so hard because we miss those kids so much.  My heart aches everyday for them.

Just getting ready

Poor Tianna!  She just got home and
she wants to see Dustin and misses him.
When we asked her where he is
she said on a mission.  Lol
(That was 4 years ago)
She also said she wanted to play with
Brinlee and they haven't been here since
February.  She mostly just said ok
to everything we asked her!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's