Saturday, November 21, 2015

Getting In The Holiday Spirit

Today was the Jubilee of Tree's.  Me and my girls love to go every year and see all the beautiful trees.  It always helps to get in the holiday spirit.  Today I took my girls to lunch at Rumbi's and then we went to look at trees.  I didn't get any pictures of my favorite tree, but I got a few fun pictures.  The green bay packers tree had Aaron Rodgers in the middle of the tree.  After we saw all the beautiful trees we went to the mall and did a little birthday shopping and then Jayson and I took Teisha and Jayden to eat at Winger's.  We came home and watched The Hunger Games:  Mockingjay Part 1.  We had to refresh our memories so we can go watch Part 2 in the theater on Tuesday.




No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's