Monday, November 9, 2015

Jayson

I am a big fan of pictures and especially family pictures.  I've always thought they are so important because you never know when things will change and someone might not be with you anymore.  Besides you can never go back in time and have your age or your adventures again.  It has gotten harder now that our family has grown to get out fits and find a place and time to schedule them.  My boys have never been very excited about the whole picture thing.  I'm thankful they let me pretty much pick out their clothes and colors.  Jayson has gotten so much better over the years at just going along with it.  He even let me dress him in something I never thought he would ever wear and he actually likes it.  I love to dress him up, but he is a Wyoming boy, so it's a rare occasion.  I can't believe at age 15 I picked this guy.  We've been through our share of rough times, but we have both changed and grown together and I'm so thankful I have him by my side.
What a good sport!  He wasn't too excited about
 going shopping after work, but he went along
with it and even had a smile on his face.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's