Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

We had the best Christmas!  All our kids where here.  It was the first year we slept as long as we wanted and didn't start opening presents until about 9:30.  We got up and I put sticky buns in the oven and we had our Christmas morning prayer and got started.  After all the unwrapping and cleaning up I started Christmas dinner.  I always do ham and the works every year.
Teisha got this shirt for Jayson 3 Christmas'
ago with Brinlee's cute face and saying,
so Jayson wanted to wear it this year.



Jayson got a snap on coat from his employee
Jim.




I'm so excited about my smart scale!





I saved Jayson's big present for last.


The guys rearranging the entertainment center for
Jayson's new tv.


Teisha & Ryan just got here from Springdale
so they are opening presents.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's