Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Company Party

Jayson wanted to have his company party at our house this year.  He has 3 employees.  So, I cooked a prime rib and the fixings.  We played a few games while we waited for the prime rib to finish cooking and after dinner we had a white elephant exchange.  It was a fun night.  We had all our kids come too!
Tianna is Jayson's right hand at Southwest Heavy Equipment.
I used to help him the first go around, but this time I decided
I don't need the stress in my life and Jayson doesn't either so
I'm staying out of it and Tianna is helping him.  They
work well together!


Jim is at the end of the table.  He has been working
with Jayson about 2 years.
The Crew (Quinn, the President, Jim, Me, & Tianna)
Not everyone was into being silly.

Quinn Gibson started in July in the shop and he is a young
kid that Jayson has known for a while.  Him and his wife
Brittany are sitting next to Jayden and we enjoyed getting
to know them.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's