Monday, November 30, 2015

Man I'm 44

I can't believe I'm 44 today.  My mom texted me this morning and said I can't believe I have a 44 year old.  Thanks mom!  I had the best day!  It was amazing getting so many texts from family and friends and lots of Facebook happy birthdays.  I feel very blessed to have so many wonderful relatives and friends.  Jayson took me to lunch at my favorite, Sakura.  We had salad, onion soup, and my favorite sushi roll.  Then we took all our kids except Dust (he is in California) to dinner at Texas Roadhouse because I wanted a good steak.  I even got up on the saddle.  Then it was off to Winger's for my favorite mint pie.  What a day with lots of great people and lots of good food.  I ended the day opening my present from Jayson.  The girls each got me shopping gift cards and Jayson bought me a
Bose music system for my fitness room.  I have been needing a good sound system in there.  I love it and so does Jayson.  Maybe he will start working out with me.  (I doubt it)  Lol








In the saddle

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's