Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Birthday Boys And Sweet Husband

Today is Dustin's 28th birthday and my brother Shane's 43rd birthday.  I texted Dustin this morning because I was at the Dentist and he said he couldn't believe he is 28 and I can't believe I have a son that is 28.  It is also my brother's birthday and he has always called Dustin on his birthday and wished him a happy birthday.  Shane has always been proud that Dustin was born on his birthday.

I also just have to say that my husband is a sweetheart and it's amazing how the simple little things are what make me love him the most.  I don't need lots of fancy things, but I do like to know that I'm loved and today I spent the whole morning at the dentist and then I hurried home to get Jayden, took him to lunch, and took him to the dentist for the whole afternoon.  (We are helping Tianna's best friend Brittnee out by going to the dental hygiene school for her to clean our teeth and have the dentist there look at them, so it takes 3 hours).   I hurried home wondering what I would put together for dinner because I have a nail client coming and when I opened the fridge there was my favorite salad from Winger's.  I got Jayson hooked on them so now about every other week he takes me to lunch for a salad and he knew I couldn't go today, so he brought one home for me.  What a guy!  It's the little things!
This handsome guy is always so happy.

One of my most favorite salads.

My brother looks great for 43.
He takes really good care of himself.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's