Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Haylie Jameson's Bridal Shower

Haylie Jameson is getting married on October 8th and the girls and I were invited to her bridal shower at one of the golf courses here in town.  I have known Haylie since her parents moved back to Wyoming when she was about 3 and I babysat her for a couple of years until she started school.  Her and her mom have lived in St. George for about 9 years and just live one subdivision over from ours.  Haylie is such a sweet girl and I'm so excited for her.  Her husband to be's family held the bridal shower and it was so nice.  We had homemade soup and the best grilled cheese sandwiches I have ever had and fruit.  They gave bars of natural soap and we watched a video of Mitch (her fiancee) answer questions about all her favorites.  It was a fun night and Teisha and I were sad Tianna couldn't go.
Ready for the shower.

Love this bride to be.

The grounds are so beautiful at Sunbrook Golf Course.



No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's