Sunday, October 16, 2016

Another Great Day With My Girl

Teisha and I got up Friday morning and headed straight to Gardener Village when it opened at 10.  It was amazing how many people were there right when it opened.  Since we only got one hour the night before we wanted to check out some more.  We were there for another 3 hours and we loved all the different shops with a little bit of everything that women love.  We saw Tianna's sister in-law Marissa and her little guy Lincoln.  We were shocked to see someone we knew.  After Gardener Village we wanted to go see some of the newer temples and do a session.  We drove to Draper to see the temple.  I have a client that is from Draper and keeps telling me how beautiful it is up by the temple.  We drove up there and with all the fall colors and different trees it was so beautiful.  The homes up by the temple were some of the most amazing I have ever seen.  Since we were there and didn't have time to make it to another temple Teisha wanted to stay there and do a session.  What a beautiful little temple.  I loved the murals on the walls.  You felt like you were in the mountains.  Teisha couldn't believe how beautiful everything was and how big the houses were and she loved the new high school.  It has a cool, real different design.  After the session we headed to Provo and had dinner at the Macaroni Grill and then headed to the game.  Jayden came to Provo with Ryan and his brother Ty, so we met them at the game.  I had such a good time at the game.  It was so good and a real nail biter.  I grew up with all kinds of sport because my dad and brothers were into everything.  When I married Jayson he wasn't into sports and for a few years we didn't do a lot with sports or even watch them much.  Dustin played every sport and was really into all of them, but it wasn't the same since Jayson wasn't that into them.  In the past 5 years, Jayson has gotten really into sports with Jayden and it's been fun to go to games and watch them again.  The game went into over time so we got out of there at about 12:30.  I didn't get a room reservation because I only knew I was going two days before the game and I figured I would find a room somewhere even if I had to go to Payson or Nephi.  I was wrong!!!  It was BYU's homecoming game.  We drove all over looking and finally Ryan called and said he found one for us in Nephi.  It was 3 a.m. and it was the last room in Nephi and a smoking room.  What a miserable night.  The hotel was a dump and the smell of smoke made me sick.  By 7:30 I was awake and ready to head home, so I got Jayden up and we were off.  We made it home at 10:30 and I spent the day getting laundry caught up and the lawn mowed.  Then Jayson and I had tickets to the Tuacahn for The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  It was one of the best shows at Tuacahn.  So lucky I have a guy that will go to those plays with me.
Gardener Village





Our favorite house up by the Draper Temple.  Unreal.
Teisha said, "Who even needs a house that big."
The people that live there must!

Another amazing home up by the temple.  Not my style,
but definitely amazing.



Homes up on the hillside above the temple.

Draper Temple.


Me and Jayden ready for the game.  I was one
of the only ones in a stocking hat.  It was actually
warm, but I'm always cold and like hats, especially
ones that keep my head warm.  

BYU's marching band.

Teisha and Ryan ready to cheer.

Jayson sent me this picture and said
he cooked dinner.  Thanks Outback
for taking care of him while I was gone.





Cheerleaders tried, but there was a little
wind so they couldn't keep the flag up.

The Hunchback backdrop.

Enjoying the show.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's