Thursday, December 1, 2016

My Birthday

I haven't been real excited to turn 45.  It was making me sad thinking 5 years ago I felt great and now I ache and am stiff all the time.  I tried to make the most of my day and be happy and positive.  After I saw all my facebook posts and so many texts I realized I'm loved and so blessed.  Even though I am struggling physically with some issues I still am able to get around and I have an amazing family.  What more could I ask for?  We were going to go bowling and out for mint pie at Winger's, but Teisha wasn't feeling well, so since her and Ryan couldn't make it I decided to stay home in my pj's and watch tv with my hubby.  Jayden was happy to drive over to Winger's and get me some mint pie, so I laid on my bed and ate it while I watched tv.  Sometimes a lazy night is the best.  Kim Jameson made me my favorite fruit pizza and the night before the kids were all here, so they had me blow out candles.  Jayson got me my favorite (roses and a big credit to the spa).  I can never get enough credit at the spa!!!!  I feel like the luckiest 45 year old around!
I love anhything mint!!!

Roses are my most favorite.  I love flowers and
would have fresh ones everyday if I could!

Lots of hot air.  I spit all over the fruit pizza
so no one else could have any!

This was breakfast and lunch for a few days!

I can't wait to eat this!!
   

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's