Friday, January 13, 2017

I LOVE Where I Live

St. George is such a great place to live!  I have loved every minute of living here.  I can honestly say I have never missed Wyoming once.  I miss a lot of the people, but that's all.  I've had some Lovell friends texting me pictures of Lovell this week and it just reminds me why I LOVE where I live.  We have had lots of rain ad some grey skies, but the temperature is still in the 40's and 50's.  Lovell got 18 inches of snow this past week all in about a day and the temperatures have been below zero.  It's crazy and people still have to go to school and to work.
We have had so much rain that I had to spend
some time outside today pulling weeds.  I
love the beautiful blue skies and today was
the day I received pictures of Lovell getting
dumped on.

I don't like the grey skies on this day, but I love being
able to see the temple spire from the college campus.

My sister's car in the driveway and these mounds
didn't have any help from the wind.

Lovell's main street.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's