Monday, April 24, 2017

I Live In The Best Place

I can never say enough how much I LOVE where I love.  It will be 12 years in July and I haven't regretted moving here one day.  I have to pinch myself sometimes and wonder how I got so lucky to live in such a great place.  The sun shines almost everyday of the year and that is one of the most important things to me.  It makes me soooo happy to feel the warmth and see the sunny, bright blue sky.  The people are great, it's a beautiful desert with palm trees, (another one of my loves), and lots of swimming pools. (I also love water, as long as it's warm or even hot). The only thing we are missing is the beach.  While everyone else is still getting snow and cold, I'm enjoying a beautiful yard that I've been working in since February.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's