Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Saying Good Bye

It's always hard to say good bye to the little kids.  I miss having them around here and watching them grow up.  They were supposed to leave Monday morning, but my mom's car had a check engine light on and her brakes were acting weird, so my handy man took her car to his shop and found about $700 worth of things wrong.  Of course, Jayson fixed them all and brought her car back saying happy Easter.  I love that he is so talented and can fix anything.  I wish I was more like that.  I guess that's why we are together because I can't even read directions let alone fix something.  I can clean, organize anything, work hard, and cook, but I'm weak in the talents area.  I had to take a picture of my mom before they left for Jayden's school family tree project.
I can't believe my mom is 64 and
has 4 little kids living with her and
drove down here with 3 of them.
My mom has always been a
hard worker and I know that's where
I got my work ethic.  I'm thankful
for her example.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's