Thursday, October 26, 2017

Grandma Playing With Aria

One morning in September I was getting ready for school and my back had a horrible pain in it and it took me to the floor.  I've been having trouble for two years and have had lots of painful prolotherapy and I've seen the chiropractor and a few different doctors.  I was diagnosed with piriformis syndrome and was finally feeling good after a year and a half of a lot of pain.  I have been in some of the worst pain I've ever had for the past month and haven't been able to hold Aria as much as I like to because of pain in my low back and my left leg.  I found out I have 3 bulging disks in my low back and have been having physical therapy and got a steroid injection.  Teisha brought Aria over, so I spent time down on the floor playing with her.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's