Monday, November 6, 2017

PGA Tournament In Las Vegas

My nephew Cohen and his mother Kelly were in Las Vegas with Kelly's husband and Cohen's step dad, Sam Saunders.  Sam is a professional golfer, so they live in Florida and I haven't seen them in about 5 1/2 years.  When I found out Sam was playing in Vegas, I asked Kelly if they would be there and she said yes.  Tianna's husband Eric could be a professional golfer, but doesn't want to travel and be gone.  He plays in lots of tournaments and has been following Sam since he married Kelly.  He was so excited to meet Sam, so we went to Vegas and Kelly got us tickets for the tournament.  I had never been to a professional golf tournament and it was pretty cool.  Eric and Jayden loved it and Tianna and I enjoyed watching and visiting with Kelly.  When the tournament was over we went to the Marriott where they were staying and saw my nephew Cohen and his brother Ace.  The boys were so cute and Cohen was so grown up.  We didn't stay long because they had a dinner to be to.  I texted my old friend and my brother Justin's best friend that we grew up with, Scott Franckowiak and him and his wife and two cute girls met us at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  Three nights in a row of  Cheesecake Factory.  I could get used to this!  It was so great to see Scott!  It has been probably 15 years since I had seen him and I had never met his wife and girls.  After dinner we had to hit up the outlet mall and then decided to stay the night.  Eric and Jayden went back to the tournament Sunday morning and Tianna and I went to the Fashion Show mall and shopped.  When we got home Sunday evening I was exhausted, but what a few fun filled days.
Professional golfer Sam Saunders was nice enough to
take a minute to pose for a picture with us.  The sun was
shining right in our faces so I had my eyes closed in one
and Sam had his eyes closed in the other.


Us ladies favorite place is the Bellagio botanical gardens.





Super sized ride in Vegas.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's