Thursday, January 25, 2018

Marriage

Sometimes in marriage we get busy with life and everyday things and don't take the time to tell the ones we love the most that we love them.  I try to text my kids and check on them often so they know I care.  I don't text Jayson much though.  He is always so busy and doesn't seem to have time during the day and I never want to bother him or be a nuisance.  I know he loves it when I text him and tell him I'm thankful for him and I love it when he texts me just to say something simple that he appreciates.  Those small, simple texts mean more than anything.  This morning he was up and gone early and I didn't get to tell him good bye.  Usually I get up with him every morning and make him a big breakfast, give him his vitamins, send him off with a kiss, an I love you, and have a great day.  When I woke up he had already gone and had sent me this sweet text.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's