Sunday, January 21, 2018

Philadelphia Eagles Made It To The Super Bowl

Today was such a fun day.  Teisha finished nannying this morning so her and Aria came and stayed at the house all day while Ryan drove up to Springdale to drop of his dad's pickup and then he came back to drop off his brother's car.  I got to hold Aria for an hour after I put her to sleep and she was so fun.  I made soup and sandwiches for Sunday dinner since it was extra cold today and we all watch the two football games to see who is going to play in the super bowl.  Jayden has been a Philadelphia eagles fan since Dustin served his mission there 9 years ago.  His team is finally going to be playing in the super bowl and they played so well.  We are all excited to cheer them on this year.
Awww....nothing better.


I love the new toy I got Aria.  She is
so cute playing in there.


Jayden is proud of this score.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's