Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Cowley Reception

Tuesday I spent the whole day in Cowley setting up and helping get ready for the reception.  Sarah grew up in Cowley.  It was fun to see lots of people from Lovell and Cowley I haven't seen in years.  My uncle Joe and uncle Gary came down from Billings and my uncle Gary brought some of his family.  It was great to see them all and spend time with them.  What a short trip though.  I didn't get to see anyone else because we headed home on Wednesday morning bright and early.
Sienna and Cooper.




Waffle Bar.


At least a got a few pictures of this one.











My mom, my cousin Brittany and my cousin Heather
and her husband Brandon.  So good to see them.

Heather's son Easton.  Cutie!

Heather's son Jaryn.  Cute boy!

My cute uncle Gary and his cute wife Darcy.
Sure love these to and am so glad they came.


Me and my brother Patrick.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's