Friday, April 6, 2018

Dustin Is Getting Married

Dustin has been dating a girl from Cowley, Wyoming.  It's such a small world.  We lived only 5 miles from Cowley when we lived in Wyoming and his girlfriend is a Jones.  I actually had a crush on her uncle my freshman year of high school and her mother babysat me when I was a small girl.  Dustin and Sarah met while she was visiting her sister in Laramie, Wyoming and Dustin has been going to school there at the University of Wyoming.  They have had a long distance relationship since September.  Sarah lives in Sandy, Utah, so they were both traveling back and forth every other weekend.  Dustin is going to be going to San Antonio, Texas for the summer to sale security for Vivint.  He didn't want to go without Sarah and she wouldn't go unless they were married, so they are getting married.  Sarah and her mom wanted the wedding in St. George and on such short notice couldn't find a venue.  Sarah wanted an out door wedding, so I called Dustin's good friend Cameron Smith from Lovell and asked him if we could rent his aunt Clara's estate here in St. George.  Clara grew up in Cowley, Wyoming and is the founder of New Skin.  She has an amazing 28 acre estate and Cameron takes care of her grounds.  He talked to her and she said we could use it and we wouldn't need to pay.  What a beautiful property.  No one could believe how gorgeous and the wedding planner here in town said no one gets to use Twin Ponds Estate.  I was so excited because I honestly didn't think Clara would let us.  Dustin actually used to help Cameron take care of Clara's and Dustin and Cameron have been great friends for years.  Here are a few pictures I took of the property.  I wish I would have gotten a lot more because these don't do it justice.
This is Clara's home.

The library.


A life size play house.

I wish I had gotten pictures of the backyard, pool house, and waterfall.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's