Sunday, May 6, 2018

Vegas For The Weekend

Jayson's and I love going to Vegas and hanging out for the weekend.  Since it was his birthday that's what he wanted to do.  We had to stay at the Aria since that's our granddaughters name.  It was a really nice place, but a little overpriced I thought.  We had a nice view.  We stayed two nights and ate at two different steak houses that we have heard about.  The first night we ate at Del Frisco's and we had king crab.  It was so good and the restaurant was pretty classy.  They valet your car.  I've only eaten at one other restaurant that they parked your car and that was in the 80's in Southern California. The meal was delicious.  We went back to our room and watched movies afterward.  We have walked the strip many times and were just there in January doing all that, so this weekend was more chill and just to enjoy each other.  Saturday poor Jayson was sick, so he stayed in the room and slept and I hung out at the pool all day.  I love being in the sun and I visited with a guy from Canada that was laying beside me.  That night we went to Edge Steakhouse and Grill and we each had filet mignon.  It was way good.  Afterwords we walked from the Aria to the MGM where we watched the Cirque Du Soleil- KA.  It was way better than I thought it was going to be and actually ended up being one of my favorites.  We have seen all of them in Vegas except two.  What a great weekend.  I love the point we are at in our lives right now.  Our kids are pretty much raised.  Jayden has one more year in high school, so he can stay with his sisters and Jayson and I can get away and spend more time just the two of us.
Del Frisco's for dinner.







No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's