Wednesday, August 1, 2018

26 Years

Twenty-six years ago today we got married at the LDS church in Lovell, Wyoming.  I can still remember all the details of the day.  Decorating the church all day.  Jayson's two oldest sisters fighting over how they were going to stand while they sang.  Jayson and I walking down the isle after we were married and we couldn't get our arms right.  I kept trying to put my arm through his and he kept trying to go the opposite way with his arm.  We fed each other cake and he smashed it all over my face and onto my dress and down my dress.  Lol  We went to our apartment the first night and he carried me into the house.  It seems crazy that it's been 26 years.  What's even crazier is that we have been together for 31 years and we started out at age 15 and 16.  Who would have ever thought you could stay with someone you met that young.





No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's