Monday, March 4, 2019

Zyia Party

Tianna has been selling activewear for about 5 months.  She has live parties on facebook and I'm so proud of her work ethic.  She is quite the entrepreneur.  I never thought I would be an activewear person, but I tried on a pair of joggers and loved them.  I have been a big fan every since and have ordered a few things.  Tianna said I could earn some free activewear if I had a party for her.  I invited many friends from Lovell.  The party was so successful and the biggest party Tianna has had yet.  It's crazy how many connections I have from my roots in Wyoming and how many lifetime friends.  It was fun doing a live video for Tianna and participating during the week.  Here is my picture in my activewear.  My whole outfit including the hat is Zyia activewear.

No comments:

THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

The Thompson's